Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Fossons

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friends,

It is so nice to see all of you! Are you standing in front of your house on Layton? Everyone looks so beautiful and happy. It will lots of fun to be in contact again. Thanks for thinking of us. Your girls are gegorus. I feel your pain being computer challenged. Love to all. Jane

Allie Thornbrue said...

Hey, hey, hey! I commented a couple of times on Shayla, Dayna, and Gabe's blog, but never heard anything. Wow, no one in your family has changed. You guys look great! My family's blog is:

jathornbrue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Mardawn, I am in St. George visiting my mother. She remembers you all and says hello. She says you and Ron have not changed a bit.

Anonymous said...

Ron,

I think I was you neighbor in San Bruno.

John Donaghue

john@johndonaghue.com

Jeff and Dorcie said...

Ron, It was good of you to come over and visit tonight (25 July 2011) after meeting at the Mesa Temple. What a sweet treat to find you still faithful 34 years after the Mission to Italy.

You were a great leader. Thanks for the visit.
Jeff & DOrcie Blake